I reblogged these quotes about Moms from More than Mothers. My favorites are #4, 13, 16, and 34. Which are your favorites?
For the life of me I can’t remember where I got these great quotes about mothers! As soon as I recall the source I’ll let you know. If you’re a mom, or have a mom, or have ever met a mom, you’ll love these! My personal faves are the hilarious #10, 15, and 59, while number 20 made me choke back tears…
- There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one ~ Jill Churchill
- Mothers are all slightly insane. ~ J.D. Salinger
- My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. ~ George Washington
- Making the decision to have a child – it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~ Elizabeth Stone
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at…
View original post 1,451 more words