Me! I am certainly enjoying an embarrassment of riches lately! Just last month I thoroughly enjoyed a game of blog tag initiated by the engaging Kathy Lashley, and now I have been nominated by the lovely What Jane Read Next for the Beautiful Blogger Award! I picture myself gliding across the stage in an elegant Marchesa gown to accept my award, which is a glittering Swarovski crystal laptop (jeez, this thing is heavy) as the crowd shouts out my name – “Mom? Mom?? MOM!!” Oh wait, that’s my son. . . well, back to reality!
The rules of this game are simple: share seven things about yourself and then nominate seven other bloggers.
First, I’ll share:
- I love action movies – Transformers, Mission Impossible, Die Hard – anything with heroes, villains, explosions, aliens, totally improbable plot lines, etc., and I’m in.
- My favorite flower is the peony, and they’re in season right now. Their lush blooms and delicate scent are so evocative of spring for me.
- I don’t like getting manicures; I’d rather do it myself. But I would get a pedicure every day of the week if I could. Go figure.
- Unlike What Jane Read Next, I love listening to the Gotye song “Somebody That I Used to Know” precisely because it reminds me of somebody that I used to know.
- My favorite place to be is the beach, and I would love to have a house by the ocean someday.
- Last summer when I went to Rome on vacation, I fell in love with burrata, a delicious cheese that originates from Puglia – delizioso!
- It is very unfortunate that I am allergic to both dogs and cats, (I had to take my son to the allergist with me so the doctor could explain it to him because he wouldn’t believe me) so we have fish – sometimes.
Now, the nominations for the Beautiful Blogger Award go to:
I look forward to learning more about these great bloggers and thanks again to What Jane Read Next for thinking of me!
Photos courtesy of theKitchn.com and Google Images
8 thoughts on “And the Beautiful Blogger Award Goes to. . .”
Congratulations on your “Beautiful Blogger Award” !! I am with you on the pedicures and the Gotye song. Enjoy! 😉
Thank you 🙂
What Jane Read Next got it right! You are a beautiful blogger. Peonies are my favorite also 🙂
Aww, thank you! A bouquet of peonies for you 🙂
You’re very welcome. I only discovered your blog a few days ago, but I love it! Very nice acceptance speech 🙂
Thanks again for stopping by 🙂
Congrats! You picked some great blogs to nominate as well. I’ve been checking them out, and I am impressed.
Thank you so much Christine! Hope you’re finding some interesting reading 🙂