Tag, looks like I’m It! The other day I was “tagged” by the engaging Kathy Lashley. Turnabout is fair play and now. . .
TAG, YOU’RE IT!
To play, please follow and post these rules:
- Answer the question the “tagger” listed for you in their post
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
- Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them
Kathy’s question for me was, “How’s those tweezers been treating you lately?” And the answer is that Tweezy and I are still BFFs. As I lamented in my post “Oh the Hairs on my Chinny, Chin Chin”, I have reached a point on the midlife merry-go-round where chin hair has become a fact of my grooming life and my tweezers are a vital part of that ritual. Lately it’s become an all-out turf war, and I’m not giving up without a fight. I can’t stand to see those delinquent whiskers just hanging out there on my chin like street hoods on the local corner, mocking me, daring me to make the first move. “Do you feel lucky punks. . . well do you???” my inner Clint Eastwood challenges as I reach for my trusty Tweezerman and in a few swift, expert plucks I pop a cap into those bad boys – well, at least until the next growth cycle, and then the gang sweep starts all over again. Maybe next time I’ll channel The Terminator.
Let’s play Tag Toss Up. I’ve asked 11 questions and tagged 11 great bloggers. They can choose to answer any question they wish; also, anyone else reading this post can answer a question if they are so inclined. Ready?
Here are the tagged:
- Laurie J. Long
- The Small Investor
- Hike. Blog. Love.
- When the Kids Go to Bed
- Truth and Cake
- Diary of a Girl Dad
- DENY Designs
And these are the questions:
- What is your best memory from childhood?
- If you could eliminate any household chore, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite color and how does it make you feel?
- How has your life been different from what you’d imagined when you were a child?
- Was there a teacher who had a particularly strong influence in your life?
- Where would you like to be in 10 years?
- What has been the proudest moment in your life so far?
- What are you allergic to?
- What is your favorite travel destination?
- What is your favorite scent/smell?
- If you died tomorrow, what would you regret leaving undone?
I look forward to reading some interesting responses. Thanks to Kathy for asking me to come out and play!
Photo courtesy of Google Images